Sunday, January 11, 2009

Japan Home Centre - Robinson's Place haul


Last Tuesday, my dad said he was going to get some groceries and I asked him where he was going. He usually goes to Robinson's Otis, claiming that it was more convenient than going to nearby SM Centerpoint. But me being me, I wanted to go to Japan Home Center. Upon checking their website, I saw that they had a branch at Robinson's Place Manila in Malate. I asked if we could go to Robinson's Place (RP) instead because there was something I wanted to check out there.

Upon reaching RP, I said I was going to the P88 store. My dad told me that there was a branch at Robinson's Otis and that there was no need to go all the way to RP, where parking was a hassle. Mental note: tag along to Robinson's Otis next time.

At RP's Japan Home Centre, I bought this yellow 2-tier bento, a smaller container with a cold pack for fruits, and a small insulated bag to put my bento in. By the way, the bag also came with its own cold pack.

Aside from bento supplies, my dad was also able to buy reading glasses for only P88, which I subsequently found at New Hatchin for only P85.

1 comment:

  1. There's always a lot of nice finds in Japan Home Center. :)
    It reminds me of the 100YEN shops in Japan. There used to be a P75 store in Makati (beside Sango), too bad they closed down. We used to go there more often than we did New Hatchin.

    ReplyDelete