Sunday, January 4, 2009

SM Year-End Sale haul


This is an overdue post. I went to SM Megamall last week. They were having their year-end sale, promising up to 50% off on many items. I wasn't really expecting to find anything great, but! I was able to get these items at a bargain, so I felt pretty happy about it.

I got a star and a heart-shaped ice mold for only P30 each! They seem like the silicone stuff that's popular now. Anyway, I still can't think of anything to do with them except make ice, but I'm sure a great idea will come to me. If you have any suggestions, let me know!



I was also able to buy this cute bento box for only P50! Yes, it was on 50% off! It comes with this cute matching spoon (see pics above post).

I was also able to buy these purrty sandals for only P399.00, down from the original price of P1,199.00! Good thing they were in my size!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul- must get myself to SM one of these days. The silicone ice trays are particularly awesome- I'd use them for chocolate (just melt and pour)... or maybe flavored butter. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys!!!! SM Boys teens wear is ON SALE... until may 31 only!!! Hurry Shop Now!!! enjoy upto 50% off

    ReplyDelete